In early 2008, after scanning the internet looking for the *best* place to sell my jewelry, I came across an advertisement for a new handmade shopping venue which would be opening within the year. At that time, they were taking a few "registrants" to try out the site - as it was in the first stages of development and they needed people to test out the site and it's (then) basic features. To this day, almost 3 years later, I'm still just as happy to be part of the "Art Fire family" as I was back then.
Here's just a couple of reasons why I love Art Fire so much:
1) The AF staff listens. They listen hard. It doesn't matter whether it's 1000 people saying the same thing - or just one person. They take the time to listen to whatever it is you need to talk with them about, whether it's a question, concern, problem or even a joke of the day.
2) They explain in detail upcoming changes and events - and although sometimes I don't completely understand some of Tony's lingo...well... I know he hasn't forgotten to mention anything.
3) Listing an item could not be easier. One page and you're done. :)
4) I know and I feel that the staff is doing whatever is in their power to help MY business grow.
5) The Art Fire community is a very special group of people. Unlike most other selling venues, the artisans of this community help each other, promote each other and encourage each other to be and do the best they can.
If you sell handcrafted items and you haven't signed up to be a part of the Art Fire family, don't hesitate. Do it now. CLICK HERE to get started selling your handcrafted items on Art Fire!
Sure, it's different than all those other venues.