Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The (almost) Finished Store!

There's still a few finishing touches left to do... like hanging the spool racks in the work area, installing the rest of the storage bins on the back walls and installing the actual sign on the front (no more paper banner). The last two pics are of my small (but definitely manageable) workspace. However early this morning (before the rest of the building was even opened) I took a few pics of the "new store" (I just love saying that..."New store" LOL!) to show you how things have progressed. If you don't know what it looked like before, here's the link: the old pro shop












4 comments:

Karrie said...

WOW! I can't believe it..it looks like a different store! You did a fantastic job :)

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

My Goodness, that is so amazing!! What a transformation...Well done Sarah xx

Betty said...

That is a beautiful store! I love it!

Jewelled Trellis said...

It's a fantastic location Mzz. If you ever want to hire someone I'll come and work for you.

Post a Comment